HIDDEN CONNECTIONS | Since 1985
Custom Home Theater and Commercial Installations
Take advantage of our no-obligation, in-home or office consultation.
For your upcoming home theater, flat screen TV or audio / video installation, Si Lewis, owner of Hidden Connections, will make an informative, no-obligation visit to your home or office.
In less than an hour, Si will demystify the vast array of products and technologies on the market. He will inform you as to the advantages and disadvantages of each, using non-technical language that you can understand; helping you to make an informed decision. He'll explain how the equipment works as well as where your components and wiring will be placed.
To schedule your FREE consultation:
Call 510 865-3940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
One stop shopping!
Call us first rather than shopping around and wasting time in those big name warehouse stores, trying to find a knowledgeable salesperson. Save your time, and your money as well, by getting it done right the first time. When you do, you can have confidence that the products personally chosen for your home or office will be the right ones, the installation will be done correctly; and guaranteed, with pride, by a company that has been in the business for over 20 years.
Our Guiding Principles
We will show up on time for appointments. We will do what we said we were going to do.
We will charge what we said we would charge. We will be neat, polite and professional.
And we will clean up after ourselves.
We stand behind our work. Personalized, customer care is our number one priority!
We are ranked in the Top 10 of the approximately 1,200 nation-wide CEDIA member companies
Rest easy knowing that you're dealing with one of the nation's elite custom electronics companies. (Based on 2006 Best Practices
survey by independent consulting firm, RSM McGladrey, Inc.)
Commercial projects for your company, government or educational facility
We are expert suppliers of audio, video, data, and phone work. CLICK HERE to read more about what we can do for you!
We are a founding member of the Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association (CEDIA), a member of the Alameda Chamber of Commerce and are a ValueStar Gold rated company.
- Custom home theater (audio and video) design and installation.
- Whole house distributed multi-source audio and video, which can include integration with a home theater.
- Residential and commercial audio, video, phone, and data wiring. This includes: twisted pair of various gauges, line level, speaker level, Category 5 / 5e / 6, and fiber optics.
- Installation of Panasonic phone systems; call-waiting, caller ID, gate / door unlatching, house intercom, and other options.
- Installation of video monitoring equipment such as cameras and recording devices. Camera video can also be integrated into whole house video distribution systems.
- PC installation, repair, upgrading, software installation and configuration, as well as audio / video integration with whole house or home theater systems.
- PC and MacIntosh networking, wired and wireless; including internet, printer, and file sharing.
Our promise to you
- We will work with you to create the optimum home theater design for your entertainment enjoyment.
- We have access to most products on the market, at competitive prices. Shop us first!
- We will complete your design and installation for the agreed upon price.
- We will deliver what was promised and live up to your expectations.
- We will conduct ourselves professionally and with integrity.
- Our knowledge is state-of-the-art, enabling us to deliver the highest quality technology and service.
- We are expert at hiding most wiring related to your home theater design and/or data installation. Certain speakers can even be faux painted to disappear into the wall.
- We can supply you with one remote control that will operate most TVs, DVD players, cable boxes, CD players and other audio/video equipment. You'll never have to program another piece of equipment again. We do it for you.
One year warranty on your entire system: parts and labor. Have peace of mind! Everything we install, and all products you purchase through us are covered.